- Project 365 (2011)
- Project 52 (but actually, 53 since it's a leap year for 2012)
- Time Lapse Photography
- Night Sky - Astrolapse
- Miscellaneous Videos and Time-lapse
- Diving (SCUBA)
- Full Thrust - a generic starship combat miniatures game
- Flames of War - a 15mm scale WW2 miniatures combat game
- Tomorrow's War - miniatures wargame of gritty futuristic/SF combat, skirmish to platoon level, scale independent
- Caving - exploring the eccentric underworld
- Weather forecasts -> monitoring the Weather God!
- Blackwinter - a fantasy short story
- Starfleet Battles - starship combat strategy game - Klingons Rule!
- Warp War (another tactical starship combat game that uses a simple, diceless algorithm for combat)
- BattleTech - armored combat in the 31st century
- Starfire - tactical/strategic starship combat game of a different flavor
- Averted Vision - tres cool local art rock band (sadly, disbanded in the mid/late 90s)
- State High Points - 48 down, only
4 to go...
- Magic: The Gathering - collectable card game w/lots of strategy (no, really)
- Fluxx - a better card game; easy, chaotic (the rules are always changing), and has subtle strategy.
- Skiing - x-country and downhill
- Canoeing and Kayaking
- Woodworking - still practicing. . .
The Adventure Library:
Photo Album Trip Reports
And if you don't know what a given climbing term means...hey! an online climbing dictionary!
- 5 Day, 5 Crag Tour of
North Carolina - April 2010
- Colorado 2010: Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5,
Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10,
For grins and giggles, and other fun stuff, some People,
Places, and Things around the Web...
Summit of Mt Ypsilon
Mt Ypsilon (13,514'), Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park, Colorado
Copyright © 1994-2013 M Kochte, Baltimore, Md. All rights reserved (naturally)
This document may be freely distributed via computer/other electronic
network/media, or printed out of aforementioned media, for personal use
only. Any other use, commercial or otherwise, without askin' me first, well,
would be considered rude and result in acts unmentionable at this time.
Mark 'Indy' Kochte (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Johns Hopkins University/Applied Physics Laboratory
11100 Johns Hopkins Road
Laurel, Maryland, 20723